Hey planner friends! The 2016/2017 Homeschool Planner is HERE!
Each homeschool planner is:
- a full school year :: 10 months: September 2016 – June 2017
- a vertical layout, dimensions of 8.5”×11” (Standard Letter Size A4)
- beautifully designed, brightly colored pages
- a digital download emailed to you immediately after payment
There are so many options for this homeschool planner to mold it into the exact planner that fits your needs! I designed 3 different covers – 3 date combos (if you wanted to split the calendar into 2, for each year, each semester). There are 6 different lesson plan layouts, quotes throughout to inspire you, sections to record tests & assignments, typical calendar stuff, a daily docket – lots of colorful pages to keep you motivated through out.
So, for this 2016/2017 homeschool planner, it can go one of three ways to get bound…
// Disc Binding (recommended split into 2016/2017 Semesters for 1-2 children) (recommended split by child for 2+ children)
- 2 packs of 1-1/2 inch expansion discs
- 4 translucent covers
- regular paper punch or if you didn’t want to go all out just yet, there is the portable punch, which isn’t as costly
- 10 tab dividers (more or less depending on how you set up your planner) – I used black to match my discs, but there are multicolored , vivacious , & white too.
// Comb Binding (recommended split into 2016/2017 Semesters for 1-2 children) (recommended split by child for 2+ children)
Bring it to your local office supply store & have them bind it for you – you’ll just need to print it out yourself (or have them print it for you – just bring this print release) & grab 2 packs of Clear Label Dividers, White, 5-Tab Set to separate the months.
// 3 Ring Binder (recommended for 1+ child) (ps, I found this super cool flexible binder in my quest to put this together that may be a great alternative to the clunky 3-ring).
Now let’s create the 2016/2017 Homeschool Planner!
How you design it is up to you – that’s the beauty of it – it’s totally customizable!
- Print on heavier weighted paper, I prefer to use Staples brand 98 bright, 32 lb paper, it has a smooth, thick texture & makes a nice weight for the planner.
- If you will be going to an office store to have the pages printed it out – be sure to bring this print release form with you.
- I adore these Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens – they don’t bleed through the heavier weighted paper & are perfect!
This is what you will get with your Homeschool Planner purchase?
- page layout information
- 3 Different Planner Covers
- 1 Cover Info Sheet
- 4 Quote Inserts
- Daily Docket
- 2 Yearly Overviews
- 2 Perpetual Calendars
- Attendance Roster
- Extra-Curricular Details List
- Password Tracker
- To Do List
- 2 Note Pages, Lined & Unlined
- 5 Lesson Plan Options
- 4 Daily Schedules
- Family Read Aloud Log
- Reading Log
- 2 Field Trip Pages, Boxes & Detailed
- Chore Chart
- Journal of Moments
- Wish List
- Yearly Plan & Evaluation
- Testing Tracking
- Student Checklist
- 10 Monthly Covers :: September 2016 – June 2017
- 10 Monthly Calendars :: September 2016 – June 2017
- 10 Weekly Calendars for each month :: September 2016 – June 2017
- Notice of Intent Form
INSPIRE OTHERS BY SHARING!!
Like what you see?!
You can connect with me on:
Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on all our latest product releases, sales, and some free goodies!
© Mama Miss Designs. All images & content are copyright protected.
Feel free to share ONE picture and linking directly to this post for download.
Please do not copy directions, ingredients, or pdf files for your own website or Facebook page, visuals or words.
Copying my post partially, or fully, is strictly prohibited.
All work by Mama Miss (Mama Miss Designs) is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.