Hey there planner people! You got students? I got you covered for this fall.
As I get closer and closer to middle school with these two kiddos, the intensity of their workload increases and the need for me to get them more organized multiplies – hence my first student planner!
Similar to the homeschool planner, the student planner has all the organizational tools to create a planner for your students needs.
Each student planner is:
- a full school year & plus – 12 months: September 2020 – August 2021
- a vertical layout, dimensions of 8.5”×11” (Standard Letter Size A4)
- beautifully designed, brightly colored pages
- a digital download emailed to you immediately after payment
Here’s what’s included in the downloadable digital pdf file(s) student planner package:
The 2020/2021 Student Planner
122-page (3-part) downloadable pdf file that includes the following:
Part 1 (38 pages):
- Covers – Assortment of 7
- 2020 YTD Calendar
- 2021 YTD Calendar
- Perpetual Calendar (Aug 2020 – Jan 2021)
- Perpetual Calendar (Feb 2021 – Jul 2021)
- To-Do List
- Notes 1
- Notes 2
- Notes 3
- Password Tracker
- Student Checklist
- Assignment Record
- Daily Planner/Schedule 1
- Daily Planner/Schedule 2
- Daily Planner/Schedule 3
- Daily Planner/Schedule 4
- Daily Planner/Schedule 5
- Daily Planner/Schedule 6
- Daily Planner/Schedule 7
- Daily Planner/Schedule 8
- Daily Planner/Schedule 9
- Daily Planner/Schedule 10
- Student Lesson Plan
- Weekly Schedule Planner
- Weekly Lesson Plan/Calendar Blank
- Weekly Assignment Sheet – Blank
- Weekly Assignment Sheet – Subjects
- 3 Quote Insert Pages
Part 2 (42 pages):
- Monthly Color Header Page (6 months – Sep 2020 to Feb 2021)
- Monthly Blank Header Page (6 months – Sep 2020 to Feb 2021)
- Monthly Double Page Calendars – left side (6 months – Sep 2020 to Feb 2021)
- Monthly Double Page Calendars – right side (6 months – Sep 2020 to Feb 2021)
- Monthly Single Page Subject Calendars Blank (6 months – Sep 2020 to Feb 2021)
- Monthly Calendar (6 months – Sep 2020 to Feb 2021)
- Weekly Lesson Plan/Calendar – (6 months – Sep 2020 to Feb 2021)
Part 3 (42 pages):
- Monthly Color Header Page (6 months – Mar 2021 to Aug 2021)
- Monthly Blank Header Page (6 months – Mar 2021 to Aug 2021)
- Monthly Double Page Calendars – left side (6 months – Mar 2021 to Aug 2021)
- Monthly Double Page Calendars – right side (6 months – Mar 2021 to Aug 2021)
- Monthly Single Page Subject Calendars Blank (6 months – Mar 2021 to Aug 2021)
- Monthly Calendar (6 months – Mar 2021 to Aug 2021)
- Weekly Lesson Plan/Calendar – (6 months – Mar 2021 to Aug 2021)
Here’s some tips to make the best student planner ever – things I used & what you’ll need to create this at home.
- printer (I have this one – dude I haven’t refilled my ink in over 18 months!!!)
- label maker
- clear tape for label maker
- white heavyweight paper, I used the Staples brand – 8 1/2” x 11” color laser & color copier paper, 32 lb. 98 bright (my FAVORITE planner paper EVER!)
- white tab dividers
- fine point pens
- I also LOVE LOVE LOVE erasable pens for my planners!
- binding service: Staples/Office Depot (about $5), 3 ring binder,
OPTIONAL other tools that I use (or have used) to make it oh-so-fab:
- Pen Loop – you can also get it in Yellow, Green, Emerald, Navy, Red, Orange, Pink, and Black.
- Staedtler black pen (my favorite pens EVER)
**ps – I describe it in a little more detail, including the clear cover in the back, here. **pps – I printed mine at home on the Staples paper I recommend above in the post, then once printed I spiral bounded it at home with my binding machine using 3/4-inch binding spines. I then completed it with a clear front cover & black back page, with the white tabs included in the binding and a clear double-sided pocket in the front. I then labeled the tabs, with my label maker according to the specific section. (ALSO – if you are going to a Staples or copy place to have it bound or copied – make sure you grab this print release just in case – just type in your name, print, & bring it to the print center with you :)
INSPIRE OTHERS BY SHARING!!
Like what you see?! You can connect with me on:
Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter || Instagram
Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on all our latest product releases, sales, and some free goodies!
© Mama Miss Designs. All images & content are copyright protected. Feel free to share ONE picture and linking directly to this post for download. Please do not copy directions, ingredients, or pdf files for your own website or Facebook page, visuals or words. Copying my post partially, or fully, is strictly prohibited.
All work by Mama Miss (Mama Miss Designs) is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.