Use this Living History Journal to keep track as each day plays out during this pandemic. In 10 years when people ask; “Do you remember when?”, you’ll be able to say; “Yes, I do. Here’s my source.”
Read more about it here on my blog.
Here’s a quick breakdown of this simple Living History Journal.
- Page 1: Cover Sheet – USA
- Page 2: Cover Sheet – global
- Page 3: Three things I’d like to do when this is all over (draw or write)
- Page 4: Daily Journal Sheets – print 50 sheets (10 weeks 4/1/20-6/10/20 x 5 times a week Monday-Friday)
- Page 5: Three things I did do after the quarantine (draw or write)
- Page 6: Bonus lined writing page